The Kraft Heinz Company | QRM manager
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced ORM Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The ORM Manager lies within the EMEA zone and is responsible for the Elst site. You’ll be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. You’ll be reporting into the Site manager of Elst. Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders. The delivery of ORM program will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for improvement activities within the Elst site.
In brief, you will be responsible for:
- Be a full time member of the site senior management team and be actively involved in the effective operation of the site.
- Lead the establishment of the 4 core safety values and the 4 safety leadership principles across all levels of the site organization and external stakeholders.
- Lead the development of site risk management processes to ensure compliance to relevant legislation, corporate standards, policies and targets.
- Lead the development of robust annual improvement plans for the Heinz Safety Process (HSP), Business Continuity Management (BCM), Environment, Asset Conservation, Facility Security and Sustainability.
- Lead the attainment and thereafter annual maintenance of certification to ISO 14001 Environmental Standard
- Lead the development of strategic plans and own the process to deliver continuous improvement in risk management performance.
- Lead processes that improve management competence and raise commitment to cultivate a proactive safety culture.
- Take the lead when dealing with regulatory enforcing authorities and insurance companies in all matters relating to ORM.
- Ensure that employees are competent to manage risk and compliance within their own areas of work.
- Lead the development of the site management team and supervisors, ensuring they are competent to manage all safety critical activities.
- Develop communication and information systems that facilitate the reporting of all ORM KPI’s and relevant score cards i.e. Global Data Warehouse (GDW), The Heinz Accident Database and Heinz web based templates.
- Lead the site Asset Conservation plan to proactively prevent damage or loss and reduce the sites exposure to potential business interruption.
- Lead the development of Business Continuity plans that minimise business interruption and facilitate recovery from a crisis.
- Direct the activities of the site security team and deliver compliance to the Heinz Corporate standards for facility security.
- Manage employers liability claims to reduce exposure to loss.
Please kindly note that you need to have an EU Working Permit (Orientation Year Visa not included) in order to proceed for this position.
- Professional Safety Qualification.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent Bachelors Degree e.g. Process Safety, Environment
- Membership of IOSH or equivalent local bodies
- Established EHS professional with 5-7 years hands on experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Know and understand the organisation structure, core values safety leadership principles and beliefs.
- Full understanding of corporate risk management systems.
- Understanding, formulation and delivery of strategy.
- dutch and english
- At Kraft Heinz you’ll easily be exposed to senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
Ability to Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated, when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
Empathy – listening to the customer
- You’re known for your empathy. You listen more and talk less, and therefore truly understand your customer. With that mindset you create commercial chances to optimize the customer experience.
- You don’t get easily stressed by pressure, on the opposite, a demanding and dynamic environment is what keeps you energized.
- Achieving results is nice, but achieving results with the team is simply the best. You’re a team player, which means you’re sometimes a leader, sometimes a follower but always working towards the same common goal together with your teammates.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Elst, Senior Manager, Site Manager, Leader.
- 03-08-2018 Nieuwe norm patiëntveiligheid
- 19-07-2018 Investeringen in gezondheid en veiligheid op het werk blijven achter bij kleine bedrijven
- 04-07-2018 Robin Roest European Quality Leader 2018
- 15-06-2018 Tien MVO-managers op shortlist ‘MVO Manager van het Jaar 2018’
- 04-06-2018 Certificatieschema voor NEN 7510 gepubliceerd
- 01-06-2018 Groei Nederlandse industrie zwakt af
- 01-06-2018 QRM World Conference 2018
- 24-01-2018 Meer onderzoek kwaliteit in zelfstandige klinieken nodig
- 07-12-2017 Yucan gaat speciaal MVO-tarief hanteren
- 06-12-2017 Blok voorzitter Raad van Toezicht RvA