Fulltime | Dordrecht
Are you an experienced SHEQ Manager within the food industry? Are you an expert in the field of Safety, Health Regulations, Environmental Safety, Quality Assurance? Do you excel in people coaching and will you elevate your team to world class SHEQ management?
This is the organization
Our client is a leading international manufacturer in the food industry. With its global scale the organization has a strong focus on growth, continuous improvement and health and safety. The organization employs 20.000+ members of staff in multiple countries.
This is the role
You will be leading a team of around 8 professionals within Quality control and Assurance and also ESH field. As a first point of contact to the authorities outside the organization and internal stakeholders as well, you are the ambassador owner of world class SHEQ management within the organization. Safeguarding continuous improvement and maintaining high quality standards, hygiene measurement and good housekeeping are examples of your key responsibilities.
You are able to achieve tangible results on efficiency and cost saving projects. You effectively monitor and steer the Key Performance Indicators of the SHEQ department and are able to inspire stakeholders to adapt change and implement improvement initiatives. You’re committed to the transformation the organization is going through towards world class performance. You will be reporting to the Site Manager in The Netherlands.
This is what you bring
- At least 10 years of experience in a SHEQ role in the food or process industry;
- Managerial experience, leading a team;
- Bachelor or University degree (Food / Food Science / Food Processing related preferred)
- HAS, Wageningen richting levensmiddelentechnologie/ kwaliteitsmanagement preferred;
- Knowledge of HACCP and general Food Safety Processes;
- Knowledge of QA and Food Safety systems such as FSSC2200 and the BRC Standard (certifies by authorities);
- Knowledge of Product Information Management systems, LIM (Laboratory Information system) and MS Office;
- Knowledge of Environment, Safety, Health within production site;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent change management skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Leading advocate of continuous improvement and SHEQ management.
This is what we offer
If you want to make an impact and like challenge, you can indulge yourself in this role. Despite being part of a company that is active in 17 countries with more than 20.000 employees, the head office has an informal atmosphere. In addition to an attractive base annual salary of € 90.000, depending on knowledge and experience. You will benefit from our own collective labor agreement with excellent fringe benefits, like 30 days of leave and a good pension plan.
Are you interested in this challenging career opportunity? Contact for more information Steven Stephania via +31(0)6 3892 40 04 or email@example.com. Please feel free to send us your resume and cover letter via the apply button.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Bachelor, University, Fulltime, Dordrecht, experienced, SHEQ manager, English, Dutch, food, food science, safety, health regulations, environmental safety, quality assurance, HACCP, process industry, food industry, FSSC2200, BRC Standard